About the role:
The 401(k) Client Service Associate guides our 401(k) client relationships and is responsible for executing strategy and delivering service excellence for Sequoia’s largest clients.
What you get to do
- Partner with 401(k) Advisors to manage and maintain 401(k) relationships at decision-making and administrative levels
- Strategic analysis of client retirement plans
- Schedule and facilitate client meetings
- Correspond with 401(k) vendors
- Assist clients with resolving administrative issues
- Assist participants with account questions
- Maintain internal client database and filing system
- Draft and proofread complex documents
- Partner with internal teams to cultivate and maintain client relationships
- Degree: Bachelors
- 2+ years client service experience in the financial service industry
- Strong written and oral communication, organizational and administrative skills
- Detail and process-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of 401(k) laws and regulations and/or financial services and mutual funds a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-drive environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We can hire remote in the following states:
Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Sequoia exists to come through for people who put their trust in us. Our team members live by a set of core values that underscore everything we do – for each other and for our clients. We expect that these will resonate with you, excite you, and empower you to do your best work:
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia offers team members compensation and benefits to support the physical, financial and emotional wellbeing of you and your loved ones. We continuously and purposefully build an inclusive culture, designed to empower everyone to do their best work.
Our compensation and benefits are thoughtful, competitive and leading edge, but most of all, they reflect what our people value most.
We employ diverse talent across North America and India. We focus on well-rounded, values-based colleagues to add to our culture and help us forge new ground.
Sequoia provides equal opportunity to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We are building something special in the world of HR and this is an important role for us, and an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us truly make a difference investing in people.
For more than 20 years, people-driven companies have turned to Sequoia to get their employee experience right. We’re in this business because we know that taking great care of people leads to better business outcomes. Helping our clients achieve those outcomes is what drives our team, our strategic service offerings, and our technology forward.
Sequoia comes through for clients with guidance, service, and the Sequoia People Platform. Through their compensation, benefits, and overall people programs, we enable them to better manage their global workforce, reduce administrative burdens, and reach a deeper level of employee care and support. We strategically use technology to enhance the expert guidance and committed service we bring to every client engagement.