- Sequoia is looking for a talented, self-directed Salesforce Developer to build innovative solutions on Salesforce Platform. This is a unique opportunity to be a key member of the Salesforce Platform where self-directed individuals thrive, and one where your vision for increasing the impact and value of technology can be realized. In addition to leading technical initiatives, this role will be responsible for interfacing and aligning on overall technical strategy.
- The ideal candidate enjoys building applications on the Salesforce Lightning platform from scratch. Additionally, they thrive in an environment that is highly collaborative in nature across multiple functional teams including product management, quality engineering and documentation. Ideally, candidates in this role are expected to have expert level knowledge of the Salesforce platform and are abreast of the newest technologies supplied by Salesforce itself.
What You Get to Do:
- Deliver on full life cycle software components from idea to implementation for our mission critical, enterprise SaaS web applications
- Work with stakeholders to help refine requirements and develop to those requirements
- Build and improve Salesforce Lightning Platform implementations and various other systems
- Provide attention to detail and a commitment to delivery of high-quality, stable deliverables
- Work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multi-cultural, development and testing team
- Be self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed committed milestones
- Display strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored
- Desire to work in a growing, fast-paced environment of innovation
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5+ years' experience with Apex, Visualforce, and the salesforce.com APIs; Lightning experience
- Considerable experience in practicing and leading agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Exposure to Atlassian Suite such as: Jira, Confluence, and Git (or similar)
- Experience leading technical requirements gathering and building solutions from those requirements
- Following SFDC coding standards and test class development
- Work with product management to size, scope and define technical requirements and help transform them into actionable work for the engineering team
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Significant experience with web application development
- Comfortable with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE or Illuminated Cloud, Ant migration tool, and others
- Extensive experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments
- Experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visualforce Components, Static Resource
- Experience working at-scale by reusing components and code to push apps out fast
- Experience with integrations such as DocuSign, Conga / Conga Composer, MuleSoft, TCRM etc. preferred
- General understanding of the following aspects of SFDC administration:
- Process Automation (Approvals, Flows, Next Best Action, Process Builder, Workflows)
- Customizations (Apex Classes, Triggers, Custom Metadata, Canvass Apps, Custom Notifications)
- Must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship
Sequoia exists to come through for people who put their trust in us. Our team members live by a set of core values that underscore everything we do – for each other and for our clients. We expect that these will resonate with you, excite you, and empower you to do your best work:
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia offers team members compensation and benefits to support the physical, financial and emotional wellbeing of you and your loved ones. We continuously and purposefully build an inclusive culture, designed to empower everyone to do their best work.
Our compensation and benefits are thoughtful, competitive and leading edge, but most of all, they reflect what our people value most.
We employ diverse talent across North America and India. We focus on well-rounded, values-based colleagues to add to our culture and help us forge new ground.
Sequoia provides equal opportunity to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We are building something special in the world of HR and this is an important role for us, and an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us truly make a difference investing in people.
For more than 20 years, people-driven companies have turned to Sequoia to get their employee experience right. We’re in this business because we know that taking great care of people leads to better business outcomes. Helping our clients achieve those outcomes is what drives our team, our strategic service offerings, and our technology forward.
Sequoia comes through for clients with guidance, service, and the Sequoia People Platform. Through their compensation, benefits, and overall people programs, we enable them to better manage their global workforce, reduce administrative burdens, and reach a deeper level of employee care and support. We strategically use technology to enhance the expert guidance and committed service we bring to every client engagement.