- Work with complex data sets to analyze potential data issues and look for patterns
- Document relationships and translate business rules to data rules
- Drive organization-wide data quality methodologies
- Assess and improve current processes and recommend changes as needed
- Be able to perform manual data quality testing as requested in business requirements
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment, and support
- Ensure that data matches across various systems, platforms, and dashboards
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years' experience in data profiling and data analytics fields with concentration on data analysis, data manipulations, or reporting
- Extensive hands-on experience working with large data sets, analytics by using SQL (or Python)
- Ability to clearly state the data quality issues and ways of improvement
- Be a consummate collaborator, able to establish good relationships with technical, product, and business owners
- Be a champion of quality, able to QA, and vouch for the integrity of the report output
- Ability to maintain business partner engagement and setting expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Healthcare specific business intelligence (informatics) including population health management from a payer perspective
- Understand concepts of data warehousing and statistics
- Understand various data extraction and transformation techniques with data sourced in Snowflake, MongoDB, Salesforce, and files
- Working familiarity with Salesforce (SFDC) and, specifically, CRMA (formerly known as TCRM or Einstein Analytics)
- Familiarity with data visualization standard methodologies
Sequoia exists to come through for people who put their trust in us. Our team members live by a set of core values that underscore everything we do – for each other and for our clients. We expect that these will resonate with you, excite you, and empower you to do your best work:
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia offers team members compensation and benefits to support the physical, financial and emotional wellbeing of you and your loved ones. We continuously and purposefully build an inclusive culture, designed to empower everyone to do their best work.
Our compensation and benefits are thoughtful, competitive and leading edge, but most of all, they reflect what our people value most.
We employ diverse talent across North America and India. We focus on well-rounded, values-based colleagues to add to our culture and help us forge new ground.
Sequoia provides equal opportunity to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We are building something special in the world of HR and this is an important role for us, and an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us truly make a difference investing in people.
For more than 20 years, people-driven companies have turned to Sequoia to get their employee experience right. We’re in this business because we know that taking great care of people leads to better business outcomes. Helping our clients achieve those outcomes is what drives our team, our strategic service offerings, and our technology forward.
Sequoia comes through for clients with guidance, service, and the Sequoia People Platform. Through their compensation, benefits, and overall people programs, we enable them to better manage their global workforce, reduce administrative burdens, and reach a deeper level of employee care and support. We strategically use technology to enhance the expert guidance and committed service we bring to every client engagement.