What You Get to Do:
- Advise on best practices for benefits consulting and administration to help our clients achieve their goals and objectives
- Manage weekly client calls and interactive project plans
- Facilitate and drive new client onboarding, implementations with vendors, carriers and compliance
- Oversee the renewal and open enrollment process for clients on an annual basis; benchmarking to industry standards, partner with clients on their future strategy, drive client decisions, manage timelines, employee communications, conduct employee education meetings (webinars, in-person presentations, etc.)
- Keep clients apprised of appropriate compliance, industry trends and events, including all state and federal regulatory issues
- Be a proactive, empathetic partner to help resolve issues with our clients and their employees
- Work closely with the Sequoia team on Global Benefits, 401k, Risk Management and HRIS/ Benefits administration
- Be an integral part of shaping, growing and scaling our Mid-Market team
What You Bring:
- 4 to 6+ years of client service experience
- Multi-client experience preferred
- Ability to build trust quickly and consistently with our clients and Sequoia team members
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to comfortably provide and present recommendations to executives
- Solutions-oriented team player who is accountable for results
- Detail and process-oriented thinker
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand client needs and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required
Sequoia exists to come through for people who put their trust in us. Our team members live by a set of core values that underscore everything we do – for each other and for our clients. We expect that these will resonate with you, excite you, and empower you to do your best work:
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
Compensation & Benefits
Sequoia offers team members compensation and benefits to support the physical, financial and emotional wellbeing of you and your loved ones. We continuously and purposefully build an inclusive culture, designed to empower everyone to do their best work.
Our compensation and benefits are thoughtful, competitive and leading edge, but most of all, they reflect what our people value most.
We employ diverse talent across North America and India. We focus on well-rounded, values-based colleagues to add to our culture and help us forge new ground.
Sequoia provides equal opportunity to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We are building something special in the world of HR and this is an important role for us, and an incredible opportunity for the right candidate. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us truly make a difference investing in people.
For more than 20 years, people-driven companies have turned to Sequoia to get their employee experience right. We’re in this business because we know that taking great care of people leads to better business outcomes. Helping our clients achieve those outcomes is what drives our team, our strategic service offerings, and our technology forward.
Sequoia comes through for clients with guidance, service, and the Sequoia People Platform. Through their compensation, benefits, and overall people programs, we enable them to better manage their global workforce, reduce administrative burdens, and reach a deeper level of employee care and support. We strategically use technology to enhance the expert guidance and committed service we bring to every client engagement.