Sentry's mission is to empower software development teams to build better products, faster. Our application monitoring platform helps more than a million developers and tens of thousands of software teams at some of the internet's most loved websites/apps (Dropbox, Uber, Airbnb, Stripe, Atlassian, and many more) discover, triage, and resolve production software issues, so they can spend less time debugging and more time building software.
The growth team at Sentry is enabling exponential user growth by building end-to-end experiences, identifying optimizations to improve user activation, and constantly innovating new ways to expand Sentry’s value proposition. This may just be one of the reasons why developers across the world love Sentry.
This is a multi-disciplinary team that uses data science, product, marketing, design and engineering to drive exponential growth for Sentry, and runs experiments to measure what effective growth approaches of the future could look like. You’ll bring your technical skills to bear on this problem, and work cross-functionally to ship features that impact user acquisition, engagement, and revenue.
Our ideal candidate:
- Gets excited about making a measurable impact on Sentry’s growth
- Loves working on innovative ideas that lead to significant changes in user acquisition, engagement and revenue
- Is able to ship quickly and independently without creating long-term technical debt
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth, whether they are new innovations or optimizations of existing flows
- Work with product, engineering, and design to define, implement, test and roll out new features
- Learn from experiments to build better user experiences in the future
- Lead engineering discussions and write abstractions that enable the team to move and learn faster
- Live in the San Francisco Bay Area, or are willing to relocate
- Contribute to an open source product used by tens of thousands of companies
- Be part of an experienced and renowned team that has worked on some of the world's most popular software products and open source tools
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Commuter subsidy
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy and 529 College Savings Plan
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.