Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 90,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
In this role you will
- Research and analyze enterprise customer and market intelligence data to develop actionable insights and impactful solutions for driving the development of Sentry’s crash/error tracking software, which, in turn, powers client software development enhancement efforts.
- Collaborate with the Engineering Team to formulate technical aspects of Sentry’s products, and will review and analyze data on customer interactions, sales metrics, customer satisfaction, customer retention trends, and retention strategies to meet Sentry’s software development business expansion objectives.
- Analyze Sentry’s operational data to enhance customer-centric software product development and delivery.
- Analyze customer communication strategies for product releases, announcements, and customer incidents.
- On-board new strategic Enterprise Customers including leading introduction meetings/calls and organizing Sentry Workshops.
- Review and analyzing the work of Sentry’s customer success managers (CSM).
- Collaborate cross-functionally to serve as a technical resource and liaison between the engineering and sales team to ensure customers’ technical requirements are clearly understood and implemented to ensure retention and growth.
- Complete business data analysis and strategic account overviews to ensure the health of portfolios.
- Facilitate strategies for expansion activities for accounts.
Master’s degree, or equivalent, in Applied Sciences, Technology, or related engineering field plus two (2) years of Data Analysis, Software Development, System Analysis, or related experience: documenting business processes and data flows of customers to improve software products; analyzing and deploying the software products to fit the needs of customers; developing and maintaining user and functional requirement specifications; creating functional specifications for the software products to meet customer requirements; collecting and analyzing data to develop decision support software; utilizing technologies such as relational databases, Apache Tomcat application server, IIS, and Apache web server; troubleshooting, diagnosing issues, and resolving defects that arise from deploying the products in complex enterprise customer environments; facilitating requirement-related communications between technical staff; formulating and applying statistical and mathematical modeling methods to resolve software development issues; and creating and developing related scripts, services, or proto-type products.
Send resume to: Erika Frias, People Operations Generalist, Sentry, 45 Fremont Street, 8th Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94105 or e-mail email@example.com.
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Telecommuting permissible. Covid vaccination required - reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons considered.
Equal Opportunity at Sentry
Sentry is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to its employees and candidates for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other legally-protected characteristic. This commitment includes the provision of reasonable accommodations to employees and candidates for employment with physical or mental disabilities who require such accommodations in order to (a) perform the essential functions of their jobs, or (b) seek employment with Sentry. We strive to build a diverse team, with an inclusive culture where every teammate can thrive. Sentry is an open-source company because we believe that everyone, everywhere, should have the ability and tools to make great software. Software should be accessible. That starts with making our industry accessible.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.