Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 68,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About This Role
The People Team at Sentry knows that the best product and business are built by the best team. We are excited to start contemplating our return to our newly renovated office space in downtown San Francisco and we are searching for an energetic and creative professional to oversee the employee and workplace experience. This position is essential to building and sustaining Sentry's culture and will be responsible for creating a highly functional, organized, and fun workplace that meets the needs of a diverse employee population. This role reports to the Director of People and Engagement.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our San Francisco office location and related workplace programs
- Serve as the first point of contact for facilities issues and ensure prompt, best-in-class service is maintained whether issues are resolved in-house or by one of our partners
- Develop and maintain standards for Covid-19 compliance, as well as preventative maintenance and office upkeep
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders to identify opportunities to enhance a positive employee experience, and coordinate and facilitate company events and functions (both virtual and on-site) in support of employee engagement
You’ll love this role if you:
- Are self-directed with a high energy level, a track record of initiative, integrity, and good judgment
- Have passion for people and a desire to help drive culture. You are smart, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, and excited to bring out the best in people
- Are a natural observer with the know-how to develop an environment for increased creativity, productivity, and well-being.
- 3-5+ years of managerial experience in workplace ideally in a high-growth environment
- Ability to gather data, assess situations and quickly develop solutions with a strong analytical/financial aptitude
- Proven skills in planning, budgeting, and project management
- Experience with creatively planning and executing employee events
- Comfort handling sensitive and/or confidential information
- Experience working with building management and landlords, including office refurbishments, maintenance, and other facilities-related projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Suite, MS Office and Excel
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.