Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 68,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
Growth potential, flexibility, and material impact on the success and of our product make Sentry an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced writing environments.
The possibilities for impact are significant. We offer opportunities to evolve and grow within our organization.
About the Role
At Sentry, we strive to make a product for all software teams — and to build a great business on top of it. With tens of thousands of customers using our self-serve platform in dozens of ways, we have tremendous opportunity and a fair amount of complexity to manage it.
This role involves owning the dedicated backlog for the Revenue build team as well as being the point person for all the processes that make up our revenue engine.
In this role, you will:
- Be the single source of truth for all things billing related. If a dollar goes through our systems, you'll understand how
- Manage & communicate all the changes & dependencies to our revenue system across the organization so they can make better
- Own a backlog of dedicated enterprise revenue & billing asks: Taxes, dunning, Compliance, and others that have direct impact on Sentry's top line
You'll love this job if:
- You want to understand the nuts and bolts of how a unicorn company really works
- You want to uplevel as a product manager with a great team
- You’re a business minded person — but you can code a little in a few languages
- You like being on the winning team
- You want to build something you can be genuinely proud of
- 2+ experience in engineering, project or product management — with at least 2 years planning and managing technical projects
- Experience with SaaS, particularly in a revenue context
- The ability to code, however rusty. You won't be writing production code, but knowing your way around a for loop really helps to understand our customers
- Live in the San Francisco area, or are willing to relocate
- Bonus points for an MBA, scrum certification, or a presence in the open source community
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy.
- Charitable matching program.
- Generous parental leave policy.
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance.
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events.
- Relocation assistance.
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.