The Sentry Story
Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 68,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role / Impact
In this role you will:
- Lead ops strategy for integrating systems across data teams, BI tools, product analytics tooling, and Salesforce with an open-minded approach to deciding which tools are absolutely necessary for Sentry
- Establish the Marketing team’s analytics and dashboards to report on campaign ROI from organic, paid, brand, virtual and live activities
- Fluidly move between building segmentation strategy, profiles, and technical execution of campaigns in a variety of Marketing automation systems including Marketo and Hubspot
- Support and be well-versed in online and offline demand generation tactics with a helpful point-of-view on best practices, messaging, and campaign management
- Use your analytical mindset to understand the why behind campaigns and constantly look for ways to improve our campaigns - whether through copy or automation
- Have a passion for reporting and analytics and the patience to educate internal teams on Marketing ROI within an organization
- Ride shot-gun with the Data team, Business Ops, Finance, Sales Operations, and Product Management, to develop appropriate measurement and scalable processes to execute
- 8+ years B2B marketing experience, with at least 6 years of that specifically leading Marketing Operations and/or in Revenue Operations
- Have a proven track record in reporting and analytics. Developer tools industry experience is a plus
- Analytical prowess and instincts for reporting dashboards and
- Strong people management experience across demand generation, growth, and marketing operations globally, with either indirect or direct ownership of field & events marketing a plus. Direct or indirect ownership of SDR teams are a plus.
- Experience working closely with a software development process and/or familiarity for developer teams. Bonus points for being a developer in a past life.
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities and balance customer needs versus business priorities
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- A down-to-earth attitude and dry sense of humor are a huge plus
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.