Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $67 million in funding and 20,000 customers that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Sentry is used by enterprise-level customers in the Global 2000 to empower their large engineering organizations to better triage and debug production software issues. Those customers have needs that go beyond smaller customers: accounts with 1000+ users, hundreds of projects, sensitive data privacy needs, international data storage regulations and strong requirements around auditing and access control.
If you are a product-minded engineer who is interested in building compelling features to help us close our most important and valuable enterprise deals, this could be the role for you.
In this role you will:
- Work with product and design to define, implement and ship new features
- Enjoy working on performance issues that come up when our users push Sentry to its limits
- Build and improve Sentry's compliance-related features and security capabilities which include (but are not limited to) PII scrubbing, flexible retention windows, automatic user de-provisioning, stronger ACLs, SSO integrations and etc
- Participate in engineering discussions and initiatives to help take the team to the next level
- 3+ years engineering experience
- Experience in building large scale user facing web applications (React, Typescript, Django, Postgres)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and succinctly
- Bonus: Experience with contributing to or maintaining open source projects
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.