The Sentry Story
Our Co-Founders David Cramer and Chris Jennings realized that developers are at the core of virtually every organization, building and managing the software that makes modern businesses tick. With the developers' workflow in mind, they started an open-source side project that has now turned into a well-loved product used by 1M+ developers.
It is our mission to empower software development teams to build better products, faster. Our application monitoring platform helps millions of developers discover, triage, and resolve software issues, so they can spend less time debugging and more time doing what they love... building software.
About the Role / Impact
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in Sentry’s lead-gen and marketing activities. This person will be a technically-minded and a creative problem-solver with a passion for scaling marketing initiatives through applying marketing technology and automation.
You’ll love this role if:
- You thrive in a product-driven, highly technical, fast-paced and growing organization.
- You're looking for a new challenge at an emerging developer-first product.
- You're driven. You'll be key to setting strategy and prioritizing the projects we work on. We want you to take the initiative and inspire your team to do the same.
- You are knowledgeable in best practices of Marketing tech trends and strategies.
- You have experience working with technology teams to develop and manage internal tools.
- You enjoy building systems from the ground-up when necessary.
- You effectively manage and collaborate on projects with key stakeholders.
As the Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
- Own the configuration of our marketing and sales tech stacks (we use HubSpot and Salesforce).
- Support the execution of marketing programs (including lead nurture campaigns, lead scoring, email campaigns).
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and ensure it is correctly synchronized across data systems.
- Collaborate with sales ops to ensure seamless transfer of data and integrated programs between sales and marketing.
- Measure, analyze, and track marketing funnel demand generation activities on revenue, sales pipeline and sales cycle length.
- Own and manage our marketing dashboards.
- Help manage the Sentry marketing web site.
- Build and execute A/B and multivariate tests, analyze and share learnings and find ways to improve our campaigns and website.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- At least six (6) years of experience working in Marketing / Marketing Ops and managing marketing tech stacks.
- Experience with Salesforce, Looker, and Amplitude.
- Proven ability to work closely with sales ops and all marketing functions.
- Expertise setting up pixels and events in Google Tag Manager or our codebase.
- A committed team player mindset who takes initiative without being asked / takes pride and personal ownership of work and team success.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- A passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organization.
To Learn More About Sentry
- We just raised our series C! Learn more on VentureBeat, Business Insider, and TechCrunch.
- We're constantly writing about...us. Check out our blog here.
- We're also tweeting away. Keep up with us on Twitter.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Friday catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.