We are passionate about building the next generation of LiDAR systems for autonomous vehicles, industrial robotics, UAVs and many other applications. Our core technology – protected by over 200 patents – enables a simple, high-performance, solid state solution, with no moving parts, that can uniquely meet the rigorous performance, reliability and cost requirements of the automotive industry.
Founded in 2016, Sense Photonics has offices in Research Triangle Park, NC, Silicon Valley, CA and Edinburgh, UK. We are backed by leading VC firms and strategic investors and have developed partnerships with leading automotive and robotics customers. We are building an innovative, world-class company that designs and builds the world’s best 3D sensors. Sense Photonics is also an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be given equal consideration.
Corporate Technical Recruiter
Are you an energetic individual who loves challenges and is experienced in recruiting the best talent? If so, you may be just who we need on our human resources team. Sense Photonics is growing and we are in need of some new employees to fill key positions, and for that, we require a qualified and experienced corporate recruiter to help us with this process. You will work to seek out the best candidates for a variety of positions in our company. You will need to be personable, friendly and well-versed with selling a job to a candidate.
- Attend meetings to learn about, plan out and discuss the positions to be filled and what qualifications are needed for each opening
- Identify external recruiters suitable for our needs, bring approved external recruiters into our network, and manage the company’s network of external recruiters
- Create job postings that are articulate, professional and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates, posting these ads on various online and offline resources
- Meet with applicants to discuss the position and to screen them for suitability, including reference checks
- Seek out candidates through networking, social media and other tactics to hunt out the top people to fill open positions
- Schedule and facilitate meetings and interviews
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates by handling phone calls, questions and other details before and after interviews
- Make job offers to applicants who pass screening and interview processes and are approved by management by providing them with an offer letter and discussing the benefits, requirements and details of the position
Job Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience working in technical recruiting environments
- Experience working with Engineers and S/W Developers
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field