Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the most incredible tool in health and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
You can read our story here or see some recent press: Forbes, Condé Nast Traveler
Sensei is looking for exceptional aestheticians to perform professional facial and waxing services as well as advanced cosmetic services. Aestheticians (On Call) will be expected to provide high-quality, luxury services to guests, and will report to the Assistant Retreat Director.
- Provide consistent professional facial and waxing treatments in accordance with protocols and accepted certification practices
- Ensure that supplies for skin care treatments are ordered and stocked. Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required
- Ensure that all skin care equipment is clean, available, and in excellent working condition
- Remains current on scientific skin care literature and information
- Be on time for shifts, be prompt with each appointment, and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service
- Effectively inform and educate guests about specific wellness concerns and contraindications within scope of certified practice areas
- Provide accurate and detailed descriptions of treatments, packages, services, treatment contraindications, facility features and hours of operation
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered
- Be knowledgeable about chemicals and ingredient used in the work area.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization
- Performs additional duties as needed and/or assigned by supervisor/manager
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of skin care experience
- Thorough knowledge of skin and excellent facial massage and extraction techniques
- Cleanliness and sanitation skills
- Willingness to train with Sensei’s specific facial treatment protocols
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Esthetics license from the State of Hawaii
- Friendly demeanor, great smile, energetic, calm, and empathetic
- Able to make sound decisions when in a stressful situation
- Organized and able to prioritize
- Must be able to operate equipment, including: an iPad, computer, hand radio, and be able to text message.
- Ability to climb stairs, bend, stretch, reach above shoulders, kneel, twist, and grip items.
- Responsible to set up equipment and clean equipment
- Must be able to bend, stretch, sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time, at least 5,000 steps a shift, up and down hill and stairs.
- Able to work in all weather and temperature conditions.
- Ability to push and pull equipment.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds
- Performs additional related duties as requested by a manager at any time
- Must be able flexible hours and work weekends, and holidays.
- Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and constantly seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Access to Meditation,Yoga and Fitness classes when off duty
- Attend Wellness Lectures
- Gym Access
- Discount on Spa services
- Uniform provided
- Laundry Service
- Access to Bikes
- Reimbursed Parking fees and Transportation from neighboring Hawaiian islands
- Accommodations provided for recruits from neighboring islands
- Employee Meals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity or expression; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability (including association or relationship with an individual with a disability), marital status, National Guard obligation, genetic test results, arrest and court records, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status, breastfeeding requirements, assignment of income for child support obligations, or credit history or report.