Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the most incredible tool in health and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
We are looking for an iOS Mobile Developer and Engineer to help us create the future of wellness by working on technologies for our luxury wellness retreats.
This engineer will merge a passion & empathy for our users with attention to detail, velocity in prototyping, and collaborate with our product and design teams to build world-class product experiences — all in service of guiding our users to greater wellbeing.
A successful engineer at Sensei will be enterprising and results-focused, humble while improving the team, and driven by growth.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company founded by two of the best in their fields – technology and health – and impact new technologies that will empower people to live longer, higher-quality lives. The role is for someone passionate about pushing the limits of what's possible and working with top-notch partners. The Job is located in Santa Monica, CA, but we are open to hiring remote candidates from Indiana, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Idaho, Virginia, Michigan and Washington.
- Support the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications in iOS and Android
- The ability to integrate mobile development and hosted IoT data
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other software engineers to deliver compelling user-facing applications
- Write unit and UI tests and align with our QA teams for implementation
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Deliver software of the highest quality through attention to detail and thorough testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proven work experience as an iOS developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Apple App store
- 5+ years of native mobile engineering experience working with iOS and related native mobile frameworks
- 4+ years of experience with a variety of iOS frameworks and standard build tools
- Experience with native Android development (Java or Kotlin)
- Experience with iOS performance optimization best practices
- Working knowledge of mobile caching solutions
- Experience with Appstore publishing practices
- Familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of the mobile application landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of popular cloud providers (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of popular database systems and how to integrate mobile development with these systems
- Knowledge of IoT systems, data streaming and real time data systems
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and constantly seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA plans
- Subsidized gym membership
- Ergonomic height adjustable desk
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity or expression; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability (including association or relationship with an individual with a disability), marital status, National Guard obligation, genetic test results, arrest and court records, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status, breastfeeding requirements, assignment of income for child support obligations, or credit history or report.