Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the greatest tool in health, and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
Sensei is seeking expert Massage Therapists to join our team. Sensei’s Massage Therapists report to the Spa Manager and are responsible for providing high-quality treatments for our guests.
- Administer professional massage and body treatments to guests
- Have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities and possess a general understanding of body treatments
- Ensures that all necessary equipment is set up prior to each service appointment, and cleaned up after each guest
- Review and maintain an inventory of supplies and ensure enough supplies are available for the spa facilities
- Present lectures and workshops on massage topics
- Be on time for shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service
- Provide accurate and detailed descriptions of treatments, packages, services, treatment contraindications, facility features and hours of operation
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of massage experience
- Massage license from the State of Hawaii
- Performs additional related duties as requested by a manager at any time.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to have flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- Ability move objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Ability to move, bend, and stretch as job requires
- Ability to monitor and observe client performance indoors and outside in daylight and lowlight evening conditions
- Relocation to the island of Lana'i, HI
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Previous spa or wellness experience preferred
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and continually seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
- Daily Contractor Rate
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity or expression; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability (including association or relationship with an individual with a disability), marital status, National Guard obligation, genetic test results, arrest and court records, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status, breastfeeding requirements, assignment of income for child support obligations, or credit history or report.