Meditation Practitioner (On-Call)
Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the greatest tool in health, and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
Sensei is seeking highly skilled Meditation Instructors to join our team. Sensei Meditation Practitioners are responsible for conducting creating customized programs for Sensei guests, and leading individual and group classes and lectures while providing a high caliber of service.
- Offer the highest caliber teaching and guidance to guests in private and group sessions, including class preparation and breakdown
- Continuously stay up-to-date on scientific exercise research and trends
- Evaluate program effectiveness, utilizing guest feedback, and suggest updates to programming based on that feedback
- Have an evidence-led approach to your classes and lectures
- Remain proficient in computer operating software systems and reporting required by your position
- Record guest progress as applicable and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest/program matters in accordance with company policies
- Certification in Meditation
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in leading group classes and personal one on one meditation training on a full-time basis.
- Proficient in multiple areas of meditation
- Appropriate certification, as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to have flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- Ability move objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Responsible for the set up and breakdown of equipment for the class
- Ability to move, walk for period of time, bend, and stretch as job requires
- Be able to teach from beginners to advance in meditation
- Ability to monitor and observe client performance indoors and outside in daylight and lowlight evening conditions
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Meditation Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Additional meditation modality certifications or experiences
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and continually seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Daily Rate
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity or expression; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability (including association or relationship with an individual with a disability), marital status, National Guard obligation, genetic test results, arrest and court records, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status, breastfeeding requirements, assignment of income for child support obligations, or credit history or report.