Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the greatest tool in health, and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
Sensei is seeking highly skilled Meditation Instructors to join our team. Sensei Meditation Instructors are responsible for conducting creating customized programs for Sensei guests, and leading individual and group classes and lectures while providing a high caliber of service.
- Offer the highest caliber teaching and guidance to guests in private and group sessions, including class preparation and breakdown
- Continuously stay up-to-date on scientific research and trends
- Evaluate program effectiveness, utilizing guest feedback, and suggest updates to programming based on that feedback
- Have an evidence-led approach to your classes and lectures
- Understand the scientific benefits of meditation
- Create class curriculum and programming
- Remain proficient in computer operating software systems and reporting required by your position
- Record guest progress as applicable and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest/program matters in accordance with company policies
- Certification in Meditation (minimum 200 hours certification)
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in leading group classes and personal one on one meditation training on a full-time basis.
- Proficient in multiple areas of meditation
- Appropriate certification, as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to have flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- Ability move objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Responsible for the set up and breakdown of equipment for the class
- Ability to move, bend, and stretch as job requires
- Be able to teach from beginners to seasoned practitioners in meditation
- Ability to monitor and observe client performance indoors and outside (in daylight and lowlight evening conditions)
- Relocation to the island of Lana'i, HI
- Performs additional related duties as requested by a manager at any time.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Meditation Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Additional meditation modality certifications or experiences
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and continually seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.