Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the greatest tool in health, and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
We are looking for a Full-Stack engineer with mobile application development experience, to help us create the future of wellness working on technologies for our luxury wellness retreats.
This engineer will merge a passion & empathy for our users with attention to detail, velocity in prototyping, and close collaboration with product & design to build world class product experiences — all in service of guiding our users to greater wellbeing.
A successful engineer at Sensei will be enterprising and results-focused, humble while trying to improve the team, and driven by growth.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company founded by two of the best in their fields – technology and health – and impact new technologies that will empower people to live longer, higher quality lives. The role is for someone who is passionate about pushing the limits of what's possible and working with top-notch partners.
- Design, implement and maintain native iOS applications
- Contribute to the development of our backend and frontend applications
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other software engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Provide design feedback before implementation to ensure technical feasibility as well as user-friendly designs for interfaces and workflows
- Coordinate with security experts to evaluate and improve security of our applications
- Deliver software of the highest quality through attention to detail and thorough testing
- Identify and resolve performance issues
- 5+ years of experience in native mobile application development
- 3+ years of experience working with Swift and iOS frameworks
- 5+ years of experience implementing and integrating REST APIs
- Experience with full mobile development lifecycle – from setting up a project to distribution
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with C#, Java, Python or similar backend technologies
- Experience with public cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GCP)
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning
- Knowledge of React.js, TypeScript and GraphQL
- Implementation of continuous integration and automated testing - both unit tests and UI automation
- Experience with Mobile Device Management solutions
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and constantly seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA plans
- Catered lunch days / healthy snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- Cell phone bill reimbursement
- Ergonomic height adjustable desk