Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the greatest tool in health, and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
The Experience Specialist will assist in building itineraries, support the Sensei Team in planning and executing any changes both pre-arrival and throughout the guest's stay. The Experience Specialist will be responsible for supporting the guest experience by making in stay itinerary changes and managing daily guest movement. You will provide insight and feedback based on information gathered through the different guest interactions.
This position will coordinate and integrate with the Sensei Guides on day to day operations.
- Primary responsibility is to assist a la carte guest with itinerary building and support the Sensei Guides Team with Guests booked under the Sensei Wellness Package
- Manage intradepartmental communication to inform, update and follow-up on guest needs
- Track daily arrival and departures times
- Welcome and greet guests upon arrival
- Support Sensei Guide with itinerary management which includes, building itineraries and adjustments during pre-arrival and throughout the guest stay.
- Collaborate with key experience stakeholders to ensure a smooth pre-arrival process
- Proficient on the Sensei Way and Retreats Programming and Weekly Activities Calendar
- Knowledgeable about staff schedule and practitioner’s proficiencies in different modalities
- Acting as point of contact for guests who need assistance or information regarding programs and services
- Coordinate daily with Front Desk including scheduling of off property activities
- Track Daily Guest Movement
- Other work that may be assigned by Retreats Director
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Hospitality, Event Planning, Operations with an interest in health and wellness.
- Incredibly organized
- Preferably has experience working with Book4Time or booking systems.
- Experience in computer, reservations and itinerary systems.
- Relocation to the island of Lana'i, HI
Preferred Skills, Abilities, or Experience
- Experience working in the medical and/or wellness industry at a front desk or control desk, reservations, call center or hotel concierge
- Knowledge or certification in nutrition, fitness or massage modalities beneficial
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and constantly seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA plans