Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the greatest tool in health, and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager who can help us identify the right solutions to buy, built or adapt, in the wellness space. A successful person in this role would combine the technical expertise of an engineer and the business acumen of an entrepreneur, to identify and define the right technical experiences for our customers.
Ideally, the Senior Technical Product Manager should be able to collect requirements from product management, provide technical specifications for the solution, research and assess the possibility of buying and adapting existing solutions, before deciding to build in-house custom software.
This position may also require up to 20% involvement in hardware technologies like sensors, specialty cameras, wearables and some medical devices.
- Define technical specifications based on business requirements
- Research the market for solutions that can be used as is or adapted to solve our problems
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to clarify requirements and translate them into execution plans
- Ensure technical feasibility as well as user-friendly designs for interfaces and workflows
- Document and track all technical specifications. Ensure agile periodic releases match signed-off specifications.
- Participate in Agile activities, including walkthroughs of built or integrated technologies to ensure quality and compliance.
- Guide the team through any necessary certifications.
- Provide any necessary training for technologies provided to internal employees
- Document the necessary Standard Operating Procedures related to the use of the technologies
- 7+ years of Product Management, Software Development or Technical Leadership
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS environments
- 2+ years of experience with hardware/wearables/IoT
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM Field, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Traits We Value
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and constantly seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA plans
- Catered lunch days / healthy snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- Cell phone bill reimbursement
- Ergonomic height adjustable desk