We are expanding our team and are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our talented group of people and sustain our growth. We are working hard to create the most usable and powerful data toolkit for the experts in the machine construction industries so they can strive for, and succeed in their digital transformation.
As a Senior Front End Developer at Senseforce you will be…
- Mastering HTML5, CSS3, React with TypeScript
- Embracing Unit and integration Testing.
- Working with Version-Control Systems (e.g. Git).
- Experience with Project Management tools (Jira, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with CI (Jenkins)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar relevant work experience.
- 5+ Years previous work experience in Front End Development.
- Familiarity with Software Development Methodologies (Kanban)
- Knowledge in one of the current major frontend frameworks (React prefered, but Angular or Vue are also okay)
- Experience with Selenium would be cool :D
- Cypress testing
Choose your own device: you are free to choose a device of your own choice (laptop, screen, smartphone, etc.).
Get2Gether: transcending our day-to-day operations, we want to spend quality time together and get to know each other with our weekly “Social Breakfast”,, and random “Get Together” events to celebrate our team successes.
Time4U: we know how important it is to find work-life balance and spend time doing what is important for you with the people you love. At SenseForce, next to the 25 days of paid leave, you can take additional days to spend with your loved ones (ensuring operations are running smoothly and we are not penalising anyone in the team).
Senseforce, based in Austria, are enabling the machine industry to build products and services of the future. It is our goal to change the narrative in machine manufacturing. We are leading the charge to empower SMEs with a low code approach to realizing their Industrial IoT efforts.