We are expanding our group of smart, talented and open-minded people and are looking for an experienced VP of Engineering to lead, coach and mentor our Product team and become one of the most important pillars in our company. We are working hard to create the most usable and powerful data toolkit for the experts in the machinery industry so they can strive for, and succeed in their digital transformation.
As VP of Engineering at Senseforce you will...
- Make critical design and technology decisions that will be fundamental for the wellbeing of our product
- Hire and build a globally-distributed, happy, and successful team
- Plan and execute long term strategies that benefit our team and the product.
- Draft quarterly OKRs and Engineering KPIs, and seek ways to improve them.
- Manage our engineering team.
- Generate and implement process improvements, especially cross-team processes.
- Hold regular 1:1s with team members.
- Provide the team with coaching and mentorship.
- Give regular and clear feedback around the individual's performance
- Improve product quality, security, and performance
- Conduct managerial and technical interviews in collaboration with our People team.
The ideal candidate’s profile….
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building remote and on-site teams.
- Significant past experience as an engineering manager leading remote and on-site teams.
- Demonstrated successful partnership with stakeholders.
- Understand the importance of humble inquiry and servant leadership.
- Computer science education or equivalent experience
- Passionate about open source and developer tools
- Experience contributing to open source software
Talent Development Program: to match your needs for growth and career development, you have access to an annual allowance of up to 3.500 Euros.
Choose your own device: you are free to choose a device of your own choice (laptop, screen, etc.).
Get2Gether: transcending our day-to-day operations, we want to spend quality time together and get to know each other with our weekly “Social Breakfast”,, and random “Get Together” events to celebrate our team successes.
Time4U: we know how important it is to find work-life balance and spend time doing what is important for you with the people you love. At SenseForce, next to the 25 days of paid leave, you can take additional days to spend with your loved ones (ensuring operations are running smoothly and we are not penalising anyone in the team).