Spot Strategy Manager
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Spot Strategy Manager will join our exciting new Scaled Spot team and help us accelerate our growth by working closely with leadership on developing the team’s account, resourcing and product strategy across our 7 offices in Europe.
We hope you are excited to help create a product with lasting value, improve your sales abilities and learn about how we're changing the Logistics Industry.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a new team at sennder. Join on the ground floor and help us build the future of freight!
What You Will Do:
- Stakeholder management; coordinate and communicate with local team leads to ensure a cohesive Spot Strategy across the business.
- Operational efficiency; optimise internal processes, launch and manage outsourced tasks.
- Data analytics; support high-level decisions through data insights and dashboard creation.
- Strategy; provide insights on a customer and market level to identify regional strategies.
- Performance management; own reporting and weekly business reviews.
- Technology; support prioritisation and execution related to Spot automations and integrations.
What it takes to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree a plus).
- 3+ years of experience in a strategic role, preferably within tech, consulting or logistics.
- Proven experience utilizing your project management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and result-oriented mindset.
- Fluency in English, other European languages are a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Power BI is a plus.
To get there you will need:
- Proven experience in freight forwarding operations, ideally with a focus on road freight.
- Know-how in convincingly addressing your audience and always hitting the right tone.
- Top-notch strategic skills as well as a self-starter mindset.
- Excellent English skills, other languages are a plus.
- Ability to thrive under deadlines, drive results, multi-task and work with a sense of urgency.
What We Offer:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries, 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office.
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow.
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development, incl. mentorship.
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits.
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams.