If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
About the role:
As part of our Global Carrier Growth team, you will play a key role by leading our Carrier CRM strategies and executions. You will manage CRM campaigns as well as run A/B tests to learn and develop best practices.
You’ll collaborate and work closely with various teams and business stakeholders from Sales specialists, operations managers, analysts, marketers to product managers and creatives to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time.
What you'll do:
- Develop & execute CRM strategies to convert new Carrier leads to Active users
- Build transactional CRM automations to cover the full Carrier Onboarding Experience, reduce funnel drop-out and improve conversion
- Educate the Carriers about relevant information in the onboarding lifecycle like documents, payments, value added services and load suggestions
- Partner with relevant business counterparts in developing the Carrier Growth CRM strategy (focused on Carrier Funnel)
- Plan, execute and measure automation results
- Run coordinated experimentation and A/B testing that will generate key insights, and re-iterate from there
- Communicate and coordinate with partners regarding campaign status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, etc.
What you'll need:
- BA or MA in Marketing, Business Analytics or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Engagement, CRM, Growth marketing or highly analytical roles
- Fluency with CRM and automation tools (Salesforce Pardot or Exact Target is vital)
- A track record of proven business results through testing and deploying effective communication campaigns across different channels
- Solid analytical skills and a strong ability to highlight opportunities and measure impact. In other words, being at ease with analyzing Carrier engagement data and developing conclusions based on insights.
- Expertise with A/B and multivariate experimentation, and ability to share proven experimentation strategies and optimization results
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders (Ops, Sales, Marketing,...etc.)
- Proven experience utilizing your project management and strong communication skills
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Joy in solving complex challenges under pressure
About the team:
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.