Office Manager - Part-time 6h - protected categories art.68/99
This job position is open to persons registered in the list of protected categories pursuant to Law 68/99.
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder Italia is in need of an outstanding talent to join our “HR Team” as Office Manager.
sennder Italia, with its HQ located in the heart of Milan, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
sennder Italia is a Joint Venture between sennder GmbH and Poste Italiane. Our company matches the digital and innovative soul focus on technologies and optimisation of sennder GmbH with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy: Poste Italiane.
The Office Manager is here to ensure the smooth running of our office on a day-to-day basis in order to help stabilise our rapid growth. The role is based in our Milan office.
Your challenge will be:
- Support to the organisational and daily workflow in our office
- Make our team happy every day with full refrigerators, fruit baskets, order and an open ear for any concerns, manage and organise team events, Travel trip and Parties
- Coordinate craftsmen, cleaning teams and communicate with external service providers as well as our landlord
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
To get there you will need:
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- You speak Italian fluently and have very good English skills
- You have an open-minded and self-confident personality and can inspire people with your style
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
What we will be offering:
- Part time 6h from 12:00 to 18:00
- Be a part of an international company and successful startup in its hyper-growth phase with office locations in 7 different countries
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
- Flexible working
At sennder Italia we evaluate commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.
We here at sennder Italia we want to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. sennder is an Equal Opportunity Employer.