If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is
a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-
time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Tender Administrator will play a crucial role in the Pricing and Tender team, and will be helping to expand our carrier network, in order to meet the needs of our customers and offer the best quality on the market. The role is based in our Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
• Support our tender managers and sales representatives in the tender administration
• Review and correct kilometre calculations and other factors produced by the internal and
• Review and organize tender related documents and contracts
• Improve and thrive for automation in the current manual tender administration processes
• Prepare final tender offers for our customers in the required formats
To get there you will need:
• Previous experience in administration positions
• Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience with CRM (particularly,
Salesforce) would be highly valuable
• Bias for action, while keeping an open eye for improvement and automation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent English. Fluency in German and/ or French would be a plus
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to multitask
What we will be offering:
• A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
• Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
• Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
• Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
• Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
• Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and
trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our
mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and
an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams
and often come together to plan fun events and activities.