Sales Manager - Green Logistics
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it greener, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
As our Sales Manager - Green Logistics (multiple locations), you’re fully in charge of client engagement to increase delivery of advanced fuels solutions, which help our shippers reduce their carbon emissions by up to 90%. Sales engagement takes place at an executive and decision-making level of our target companies. You’ll manage the process from initial engagement, to consultative sales process (including financial and carbon calculations), to deal closing and ultimately handover to the internal teams for delivery. This role can be based in any of our office locations: Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Wrocław, Madrid, Milan and Riga.
Why This Role?
sennder is building the transportation company of the future - that means digital, low-carbon and driving on advanced fuels. The advanced fuels sennder uses reduce carbon emissions by up to 90% compared to fossil diesel. This Sales Executive - Green Logistics is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to engage the world’s biggest shippers on green business solutions and low-carbon transport.
Have we piqued your interest? Keep on reading! |
Your Key Impact Areas:
Pipelining to Build Awareness
- You produce consistent business opportunities - many of which are not readily visible at first glance.
- You‘re an all rounder and excel at managing full sales cycles, from lead generation (initial outreach) to deal closing.
- You’re the owner/creator of sales documents and internal pipeline reporting.
Engage Executives to Make the World Greener
- You work with executives of large enterprises and engage those companies top-down
- You excel at consultative sales process - that means building meaningful relationships with clients/ prospects and managing stakeholder meetings
- You’re a superb communicator, also excellent at core business math
Collaborate to Keep it Growing
- You manage existing clients to continue building their Green Solutions portfolios
- You collaborate with our Green Lane Coordinator, pricing team and other areas of the business to ensure we deliver world-class quality results to the clients
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B Sales:
you’ve worked with decision makers and C-levels in the industry. Logistics experience preferred.
- Full professional proficiency in English:
you’re a strong, effective communicator.
- Autonomy & Independence:
you’re able to take action, analyze and deliver results independently
- Data Analysis:
you can run excel/Google spreadsheets and deliver customer-facing financial analysis with 100% accuracy.
- Presenting & Listening Skills:
you’re more comfortable giving a presentation than sitting on your sofa; you also listen well to understand needs and feedback.
- Growth Mindset:
you’re a learner with a strong work ethic. Ultimately, you’re on a mission to make the world greener!
Plus if You Have:
- Other European languages skills (German, French, etc.)
- Logistics background
- Real-world understanding of FTL road freight business and multimodal transportation
What We Offer:
- You will learn about excellent quality green solutions at scale.
- You will have the door opened to a leadership position regarding Green Business in the logistics industry.
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership event with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.