sennder is a European digital freight forwarder looking for a Junior Sales Manager to join our Sales Services team. The role is based out of the Berlin office and will report to Paul Heisig, Team Lead Sales Services. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As a Junior Sales Manager you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like being in charge of qualifying new customers for our services (accelerated payment, tires, fuel cards, storage solutions, etc.) for SMEs in road freight transport and owning all sales services operations in your respective markets.
You’ll be collaborating closely with Carrier Management teams across various sennder offices to develop and grow the sales services coverage in these markets. Please discover more information HERE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL ...
- Taking full ownership of driving sales of value-added services in the French and Spanish market
- Identifying new qualified sales opportunities through analysis and pitching
- Selling sennder services and driving VAS development forward
- Being an advisor/consultant to our carriers to find the right product for each need
- Maintaining organization and owning administrative tasks in Salesforce
- Reporting of market updates, opportunity pipeline and sales achievements to Team Lead Sales Services
PREFERABLY YOU ARE ...
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in French, Spanish and English are a must
- Up to ~1 year of sales experience
- High affinity for complex products and the will to always be closing
- Hands-on mentality paired with high motivational spirit
- A charming appearance and a healthy dose of persuasiveness and self-confidence
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At sennder we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email.