Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder Italia is looking for a Transport Specialist - Partner Manager to join our “Operations Team”. The role is based out of the Milan office and will report to the partner manager team lead. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As Junior Transport Specialist - Partner Manager you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like: own the relationships with carriers in order to help stabilise our rapid growth.
You’ll be collaborating closely with the principal of operations, the ops, finance and quality teams to ensure the best transport service and quality.
sennder Italia, with its HQ located in the heart of Milan, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain.
sennder Italia is a Joint Venture company between sennder GmbH and Poste Italiane. Our company matches the digital and innovative soul focus on technologies and digitalization of sennder GmbH with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy: Poste Italiane.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Analyse business cases to suggest attractive solutions for our partners;
- Expand our carrier network within Italy by identifying and on boarding key partners;
- Supervise our daily transports in Italy and handle all arising inquiries from carriers;
- Using your knowledge of the partner’s business to identify opportunities and offer solutions;
- Managing the day-to-day operations tasks.
PREFERABLY YOU ARE:
- Confident in using data to analyse and track key metrics;
- 1-2 years experienced in full truck load transport by road
- Organised with a great attention to details;
- A great problem solver as well as a person with an entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting;
- You speak and write Italian fluently (native level) and you have good English skills.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At sennder Italia we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email.