Talent Acquisition Manager France (m/f/x)
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our “People department”:
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The role of Talent Acquisition Manager based in Paris, is here to support the different departments in France, in order to help stabilize our rapid growth.
Your challenge will be:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to identify needs
- Independently lead and continuously improve the end-to-end recruitment process
- Work on the full candidate lifecycle, from sourcing to contract negotiation
- Use social media for proactive recruitment and continuously look at new ways to source candidates
- Drive the recruitment process from beginning to end. You will own your projects
- Liaise between candidates and interview teams to ensure a smooth interview process
- Maintain clear and strong communication with the respected line managers
- Ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes within Greenhouse
- Create and analyze recruitment dashboards and proactively share data-centric updates with the team
- Work on cross-projects such as diversity & inclusion, referral, internal mobility, etc.
To get there you will need:
- Strong international recruiting experience
- You are analytical, you like to play with data
- You love social media and have developed great sourcing skills to target passive candidates
- Experience in a fast-growing Internet / Tech company is preferred
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Can easily adapt to changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Effective negotiation skills
- Good team-player, detail-oriented, able to prioritize and organize
- Strong level in English as our search is global
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.