Program Manager, Shipper Portal
sennder is a European digital freight forwarder looking for a Program Manager to join our Global Operations team, to help launch our new Shipper Portal Platform. The role can be based out of Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam or our Madrid office and will report to the Managing Director (France). Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet half of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As a Program Manager you’ll work on launching and scaling the new Shipper Portal platform that will offer enterprise grade supply chain capabilities for small to medium sized companies who are shipping goods across Europe. You’ll be responsible for establishing the end-to-end sales and operations processes, product design and overall performance of the product through continuous improvement. You will also be responsible for the revenues and margin objectives linked to the Shipper Portal.
You’ll be collaborating closely with senior stakeholders across all 7 countries that we operate in to deliver pragmatic standard operating procedures, product features and monitoring success through regular communications and KPI’s.
- Design and lead the launch of the shipper portal across multiple european markets
- Collaborate with leadership to design Sales and Operations processes required to acquire shippers and handle their transports with the required level of quality and margin
- Define analytics to monitor performance of the shipper portal
- Define product led improvements and work with our product teams to transform these improvements to concrete product features
- Clearly articulate and communicate performance to key stakeholders
- Establish best practices and frameworks for successful automation, scaling and continuous improvement of launches across different markets
- Excellent project management skills, involving multiple stakeholders (internal and external), managing time pressure and uncertainty
- Excellence in designing effective and pragmatic standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, and ability to derive performance levers from analytics
- Ability to identify, quantify and prioritize technology-driven improvements to processes and to synthesize them into clear and actionable feature requests.
- Previous experience in launching new businesses or new business lines
- Communication skills, ideally across various geographies
A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities
An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language
A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals
A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth
Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager
Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers
When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At sennder we want to maximize the individual potential for all employees and lead in building an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams.
Please send your application in English, and leave out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email.