Accounts Payable Specialist - L.68/99
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder Italia is in need of an outstanding talent to join our “Finance team” as Accounts Payable Specialist.
This job position is open to persons registered in the list of protected categories pursuant to Law 68/99.
sennder Italia, with its HQ located in the heart of Milan, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
sennder Italia is a Joint Venture company between sennder GmbH and Poste Italiane. Our company matches the digital and innovative soul focus on technologies and digitalization of sennder GmbH with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy: Poste Italiane.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is here to take responsibility for the continuous improvement, management and coordination of all accounts payable processes. This role is based in our Milan office.
Your challenge will be:
- Review and set up AP processes, key metrics, leading continuous improvements initiatives
- Gap analysis and procedures improvement (Accounts Payable)
- Onboarding key accounts to our processes
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, verifying and reconciling invoices
- Improving the accounting\invoicing processes continuously
- Supporting the team with reports and accounting
- Perform invoices analysis, supporting payments activities
To get there you will need:
- >3 years of work experience in similar position
- Solid understanding of AP processes and accounting principles
- Communication skills
- Analytical thinking and a structured work (organizing, prioritizing, attention to details and accuracy)
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple parties
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office (Excel, Access, Power point), ERP systems (SAP required), and databases
- Fluent Italian and English are required
What we will be offering:
- Be a part of an international company and successful startup in its hyper-growth phase with office locations in 7 different countries
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
- Flexible working
At sennder Italia we evaluate commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.
We here at sennder Italia we want to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. sennder Italia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.