Expansion Account Executive
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is on the lookout for talent to join our team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Expansion Account Executive, DACH owns the ongoing growth and success of sennder’s accounts. They will solely be responsible for engaging with decision makers, expanding share-of-wallet and driving sennder adoption across customer organisations. These individuals are tasked with delivering a world class experience to their book of business, contributing directly to the top line growth of sennder.
The ideal candidate has experience in customer relationship management and a proven ability to sell to mid-market and enterprise companies. Their primary focus will be owning commercial relationships to develop joint goals and strategies, closing new expansion opportunities with sennder’s existing customers. They are obsessed with driving customer success, and motivated by building and shaping the future of digital freight.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own and grow a portfolio of accounts, responsible for their overall P&L, including internal forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
- Build relationships with executives and key decision makers within customer organisations, leading critical conversations to expand business opportunities
- Develop and execute customer growth strategies to achieve revenue goals
- Facilitate RFP activities and manage negotiations resulting in sustainable economics for both parties
- Employ creative problem-solving skills to navigate negotiations and complex customer conversations
- Analyze large data sets to identify areas of opportunity, influence decision makers, improve cost of service, and increase retention
- Participate in strategic product roadmapping and sell that vision to our customers
- Increase overall tech adoption and implement integrations that increase operational efficiency (EDI, API)
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams such as Acquisition Sales, Account Operations, Partner Management, Pricing and Product to explore and lead customer projects
- Project manage multiple work streams that ultimately help to elevate our customer’s experience and add value to existing partnerships
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in end-to-end mid-market/enterprise sales and/or partnerships
- Experience selling into or partnering with large, complex enterprise brands and organisations
- Industry experience and knowledge in logistics is required
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries, 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development, incl. mentorship
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams.