sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We’re Europe’s no.1 road freight forwarder with the goal of disrupting and revolutionising this traditional industry. The challenges are huge as many logistics processes and procedures are very manual and inefficient, we’re solving this problem by digitalising and automating to allow for much smoother and more efficient goods transportation. You can learn more about us here.
At the spear-tip of this digitalisation and automation is our “Smart Logistics Business Area”, which aims to provide the business with data-driven tools to support their processes and decisions, be it in the form of raw data from our data warehouse, a fully supported Salesforce-suite, reports and analysis or predictive models and recommendation systems. For the latter part, based in our Berlin HQ, we’re now looking for a Data Analyst to take ownership of the maintenance and development of internal Business Intelligence tools.
Our teams build user experiences that disrupt the logistics market. We trust and support each other and encourage our engineers to connect together with regular knowledge sharing sessions as well as being transparent and open with our company vision in regular tech all hands.
Autonomy is embraced throughout the whole tech org, we look for engineers and analysts that can inspire others to do the same. You should foster collaboration, lead by example and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Your challenge will be:
- Support stakeholders' decision-making with crucial analyses and data-insights
- Provide input and ideas to continuously advance Business Intelligence at sennder
- Help with the creation of descriptive and predictive analytics
- Identify and collect new data to drive novel insights into sennder’s operations
- Work closely with management, engineering and operations to develop and improve our analytics
To get there you will need:
- Substantial experience with SQL
- Experience in PowerBI, Looker or DBT are a plus
- Passion for data
- Strong analytical and result-oriented mindset
- Some experience with Python or further programming languages
- Excellent English skills
What we will be offering:
- A successful startup in its hyper-growth phase
- An atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement, including brown bag sessions and every second Friday for projects of your choice
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin with coffee, free beverages, and a gym
- Countless opportunities to connect in and out of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organisers
- Regular home office and flexible working
- An attractive financial package
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly and supportive atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.