If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Finance team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The IFRS Accountant is here to help us standardize our financial processes in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Preparing monthly group reporting according to IFRS in close cooperation with the Head of Group Accounting
- Support group subsidiaries in IFRS related accounting matters
- Drive and support the conversion from HGB to IFRS
- Develop IFRS group accounting manual
- Prepare analyses of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Implement new reporting policies on Group and local level
- Develop and improve accounting and reporting practices throughout the company
- Working closely together with the Head of Finance and CFO
To get there you will need:
- Completed business studies with a focus on finance and accounting or comparable commercial training
- 3-5 years of work experience, preferably as an auditor or consultant within a Big4 audit company
- Strong IFRS and HGB knowledge
- Past experience with ERP systems
- Open and communicative personality
- Team spirit and high job commitment
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.