We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team.
The role is based out of the Berlin office and will report to the Global Head of TA.
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture. Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for. What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As a talent sourcer you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like creating candidate engagement strategies, building talent communities and advising on recruitment trends.
You’ll be collaborating closely with the employer branding manager as well as the recruiting team to develop talent maps, source, attract & engage candidates and deliver a diverse pipeline of talent.
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder at the intersection of where technology meets logistics. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future. In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
You can be part of one of Europe’s latest growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization.
Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL…
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand short and long term hiring requirements
- Build talent communities through proactive outreach and ongoing engagement
- Be responsible for referral hunts, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns, ensuring engagement and participation with sennder employees
- Identify, attract and build relationships with passive candidates through a variety of platforms and search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates
- Develop regular reporting to track pipeline to share with business partners
PREFERABLY YOU ARE…
- Experienced in candidate engagement across Europe and beyond
- Well versed with sourcing techniques
- A strong communicator and comfortable engaging with passive candidates
- Creative and bold in your approach
- Data driven and able to produce reports and presentations to support your efforts
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use “Objectives and Key Results” for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office: unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Compliance with COVID-19 restrictions when required with remote interviews, onboarding, and working.
At sennder we want to maximize the individual’s potential for all employees and reinforce an inclusive culture and environment of continuous learning that empowers people to succeed as a team. In addition to humility, we value commitment, team spirit, respect, and kindness to build trusted relationships across teams. Learn more on our career site.
Please send your application in English and help us reduce negative unconscious bias by leaving out your picture, age, address, and other unnecessary information in your CV. We only want to know the merits on which you’d be great for this role.
If you have any questions or problems please reach out to us email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email