If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is on the lookout for an outstanding talent to join our Global Ops Excellence team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
As a Business Operations Analyst at sennder, you will drive various analytics projects and help improve the quality of our operations. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Key impacts you will make:
Data Analysis and Reporting
• Collecting and analysing data from various departments to identify problem root causes
• Utilizing and presenting data to enhance the quality of global operations at sennder
• Collaborate with multi-functions across sennder, including customer-facing and operational teams to implement quality metrics
• Build and maintain industry expertise in the areas of logistics and road freight - you will be an expert in quality analysis and provide quality insights.
What you will need to succeed:
• Excellent analytical skills (advanced level of Excel)
• Data prowess – passion for leveraging data to influence decisions
• Project management experience with cross-functional teams
• Ability to prioritize efficiently in a high-paced start-up environment
Plus points if you have
• Professional fluency in German
• Consulting background
• Logistics/Transportation knowledge or experience
Be ready for what we offer:
• A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
• Be a part of an international team from 50+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
• Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
• Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
• Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
• Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams.