If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our People department:
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionise road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Team Lead - HR Business Partner is here to support our teams and managers in order to help stabilise our rapid growth. The role is based in our HQ Berlin.
Your challenge will be:
- Lead and develop a small team of HR Business Partners
- Support and develop line managers in driving a high-performance culture through coaching and facilitating talent assessments
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors.
- Work with the business on various manager and employee development programs.
- Support the implementation of key HR programs such as career paths, performance reviews, compensation & rewards
- Drive organizational change and transformation: give guidance on business unit restructures and workforce and succession planning
- Employee engagement and company culture champion.
- Create reports and analyzing trends to support your stakeholders
To get there you will need:
- 1+ years of experience in managing small teams or leading large projects
- Experience in a similar HR role
- Experience with coaching at the manager level, focus on performance management and employee relations
- Demonstrated project management and change management experience and experience to drive programs independently.
- Experience with data analytics/reporting.
- Strong presentation skills, you will have to hold trainings
- Empathy, you are a good listener and know how to adapt your communication to a different audience
- Analytical, you are making decisions based on data
- You have excellent English and are proficient in German
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Experience in one of the fastest-growing Startup in Berlin
- Free Gym access in our HQ Berlin
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.