Logistic Back office Administrative Internship
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Account Manager team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Logistic Back Office Administrative Intern will be responsible for supporting the Iberia Finance team in their daily duties. The role is based in our Madrid office.
Your challenge will be:
- Handling documents, requesting CMR´s for customers, follow up on delivery notes.
- Responsible for admin tasks, checking pricing in our internal system, verifying customer's invoices, comparing data.
- Follow up on finantial requirements from the customer.
- Other administrative duties and ad-hoc requests from direct superior.
To get there you will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year experience desirable work experience in Logistics
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and databases
- Excellent Spanish and advanced level of English is a plus (spoken and written)
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: sleeping cabins, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.