Sales Managerat sennder
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Sales Manager is here to Identify, approach and acquire strategic partners and clients to push our growth in Poland. The role is based in our Wrocław office.
Your challenge will be:
- Take responsibility for new customer acquisition and build up sennder’s customer portfolio
- Conduct constant analysis (reports, sales KPIs) of the sales process in order to improve the efficiency
- Take full ownership over every step of the sales cycle
- Work directly with our key accounts to identify and develop new services and product offerings
- Coordinate with the operations department to ensure that the clients receive an exceptional service
To get there you will need:
- Proven experience in Sales, 3-5 years
- Previous experience in B2B Sales, within the Startup scene or in the logistics sector
- Real hunter mentality with a knowledge of convincingly addressing an audience
- Self-starter with a hands-on working methodology
- Open for traveling to customers
- Excellent Polish and English skills
What we will be offering:
- Be a part of an international team in an international company with office locations in 6 different countries
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Private healthcare, gym membership
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.