If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Executive Assistant will work closely with our Founder and Co-CEO on the overall strategic direction and scaling of the company as well as the communication between all stakeholders. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Drive strategic projects and master ad-hoc tasks across functions
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and industry by performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Identify strategic opportunities to drive sennder’s international expansion
- Coordinate C-Level exchanges and communicate across all aspects of the business by establishing exceptional working relationships in the whole organization
- Ensure successful project implementation by coordinating closely with sennder‘s C-level and management
- Drive key team activities such as staff meeting agendas, all hands meetings, and cyclical events such as annual planning sessions and performance reviews
To get there you will need:
- You have excellent communication skills ensuring that tact, discretion and diplomacy are at the forefront of your interactions
- You have proven experience in business analysis and/or project management from top tier companies in logistics, business development, consulting, investment banking or venture capital
- You are extremely proactive, showing a self-starter mentality with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- You are a natural relationship builder and have impeccable stakeholder management skills
- You are a highly professional individual, driven, resourceful, detail orientated and happy to work in a fast paced, dynamic office where you have to think outside the box and provide an exceptional level of service
- You have outstanding analytical skills, structured way of thinking, exceptional attention to details
- You graduated from a top tier university and possess excellent English skills, additional languages are a plus
What we will be offering:
- Work directly with one of our founders
- A part of an international company with office locations in 6 different countries
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Attractive compensation package
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.