Senior Product Designer
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Product team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Senior Product Designer will work on new ideas that will transform how the logistic industry is functioning. You’ll collaborate with design-oriented engineers, product managers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment, in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our HQ, Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on our complex logistics and machine learning technology
- Collaborate with engineers to build your amazing designs
- Brainstorm and iterate with your design colleagues to help raise the bar on the whole sennder’s users experience
To get there you will need:
- You have build a proven successful experience over several years as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- You will present us your most accurate UI design portfolio
- Detail oriented, critical thinker, problem solver and customer-centered
- Deep understanding of design process to guide, plan, and scope project work
- Strong UX, interaction, and visual design skills
- Demonstrated portfolio with functional web UI and visual designs across desktop and mobile devices
- Strong wireframing/prototyping skills
- Experience conducting research/partnering with user researchers
- Experience partnering with engineers to release features, products, and/or services
- Experience working on complex applications
- Expertise in programs such as Sketch, InVision, and prototyping tools.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.