If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder Italia is in need of an outstanding talent to join our team.
sennder Italia, with its HQ located in the heart of Milan, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
sennder Italia is a Joint Venture born from the meeting between sennder GmgH and Poste Italiane. Our company matches the digital and innovative aim focus on technologies and optimization of sennder GmbH with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy.
The Junior Traffic Manager is here to owns the relationships both with customers and with carriers in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our Milan office and it will be organised in shifts that will cover the 24 hours from Monday to Sunday. The team, ideally, will consist of 9 people.
Your challenge will be:
- Supervise our daily transports to and within Italy and handle all arising inquiries from carriers and customers
- Expand our carrier network within Italy by identifying and on-boarding key partners
- Using your knowledge of the customer’s business to identify opportunities to offer solutions or improvements that support the customer and grow our business
- Managing the day-to-day operations on site supporting the daily shift team
To get there you will need:
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are able to work under stress
- You are able to work independently overnight
- You have a great ability to use data to analyse and track key metrics
- You are customer-oriented and organised with great details attention
- You speak and write Italian fluently (ideally on a native level) and you have good English skill
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- International teams
- Career opportunities
At sennder Italia we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.
We here at sennder Italia want to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. sennder Italia is an Equal Opportunity Employer