Community Manager - L.68/99
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our Italian team.
sennder Italia, with its HQ located in the heart of Milan, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
sennder Italia is a Joint Venture born from the meeting between sennder GmbH and Poste Italiane. Our company matches the digital and innovative aim focus on technologies and optimization of sennder GmbH with the expertise and know-how of the largest distribution network in Italy.
In our Milan office, we are looking for a Community Manager registered in the list of protected categories L.68/99
The Community Manager is here to manage the communication around and inside sennder Italia on the social media such Linkedin/Facebook and our international intranet. The role is based in our Milan office.
Your challenge will be:
- Having a great understanding of social content and trends;
- Developing creative concepts and graphic contents;
- Copywriting and graphic setting up for social media: LinkedIn/Facebook/Intranet;
- Planning the editorial calendars using a strategic approach;
- Storytelling of our cultural moments through social media contents creation;
- Taking care about our company reputation;
- Monitoring social networks for opportunities;
- Implementing and updating monthly reports and analysis;
To get there you will need:
- You have to be registered in the list of protected categories L.68/99;
- You had a first experience in the role of Community Manager (ideally 1-2 years of experience);
- You Speak and write Italian fluently (ideally on a native level) and you have excellent English skill (both oral and written).
- You are skilled with Adobe suite (incl. Photoshop and Illustrator);
- You are able to create and manage both graphic and writing contents;
- You have good understanding of people’s behavior on social media across different platforms: LinkedIn/Facebook;
- Social Media Marketing experience: you are able to understand which contents, formats, and platforms drive which outcomes;
- You have strong problem-solving skills, and you are able to work under pressure to preserve the company's image;
- You are able to work independently;
What we will be offering:
- Competitive Salary
- International teams
- Career opportunities
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.
We here at sennder want to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. sennder is an Equal Opportunity Employer