Operational Margin Controller (m/f/d)
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennderis in need of an outstanding talent to join our Operations team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
Your challenge will be:
- Establish and monitor the overall performance measurement of shippers and carriers
- Driving transparency on overall operational KPIs for all operational teams
- Helping establish fundamental processes that allow our teams to make the best ROI decisions to improve on overall margin development
- Performing financial analyses and reporting that help country organization meet their targets.
- Analysis and administer sennder’s carrier performance and quality assessment
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of data quality input
To get there you will need:
- 3+ years of professional experience in analytics, controlling, management accounting or similar fields
- Ability to break down high-level business problems into concrete analytical solutions
- You love working with numbers and ratio combined with strong data visualization skills (Tableau or PowerBI)
- Prior Leadership experience of small teams is a plus
- No experience in logistics or transportation industry needed
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional