Project Manager - Tracking Technologies (GPS)
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennderis in need of an outstanding talent to join our Visibility team.
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. We offer the best option for moving freight even to the largest companies by providing a network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
Your challenges will include:
- Exercise stakeholder management by aligning initiatives, targets, deadlines, etc. across all functions throughout the whole organization
- Drive internal process development to facilitate a high-quality service for our carriers and shippers
- Identify and assess state-of-the-art GPS tracking technologies for potential implementation
- Pro-actively suggest and implement product improvements and new features
- Monitor and improve GPS integration processes of carriers on a regular basis
- Manage relationships and daily interactions with essential 3rdparty service providers
- Support operations teams by serving as point of contact for any GPS relevant topics
- Help sennder reach its ambitious GPS coverage targets
To get there you will need:
- An independent and pro-active work style
- You are a tech-savvy person up to date on latest developments
- Strong understanding of cross functional processes in an international organization
- You thrive in a high-paste environment by prioritizing effectively
- Good understanding of B2B marketing and sales
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders under challenging market conditions
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.