If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. We believe humility is a wonderful thing and we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Employer Branding Specialist is here to support the Communications department in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Develop and drive the employment brand strategy ensuring alignment with the recruitment and overall business strategy
- Leverage our Employee Value Proposition to create effective, targeted marketing strategies while still staying true to sennder culture
- Develop our career media channels as both a brand strategy and candidate generation tool to drive engagement strategies and metrics
- Optimize our careers website, including localization efforts along with a strategy to help teams across the region create their own footprint
- Partner with business heads and talent acquisition team to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs
To get there you will need:
- Proven experience in content management or employer brand management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with website optimization
- The ability to write compelling stories
- Experience with video storytelling
- Experience writing, editing and managing a library of written and multimedia content
- Experience producing a diverse range of materials such as white papers, newsletters, presentations, tutorials, blogs, and wikis
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.