If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. We believe humility is a wonderful thing and we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Employer Branding Specialist is here to support the Communications department in order to help stabilize our rapid growth. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Support our company's Employer Branding activities (marketing campaigns on social media, company events) in order to strengthen sennder's brand awareness and engagement
- Work closely with Marketing & Communication Manager and Graphic Designer Manager to create branding materials and develop media initiatives; also in cooperation with Talent Acquisition team to improve candidate experience
- Create, edit and proofread company’s communication materials, both internal and external
To get there you will need:
- A portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Previously worked in the role of Social Media, Content Writer or Graphic Designer
- Good understanding of integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, content management, brand strategy and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Glassdoor)
- Good command of Photoshop and Illustrator; AfterEffects and Adobe Spark are a plus
- Brilliant organizational skills and great structure
- Proactive approach and resourceful mindset
- English language at native level with excellent writing skills and great attention to detail
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.