Inside Sales Manager - French Market (M/F/D)
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder is revolutionizing road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Inside Sales Manager - French Market is responsible for the upselling and expansion of our carriers. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office. We have developed value-added services exclusively for our partners, including fuel cards, truck curtains and other benefits. You sell these to new and existing partners and have the strengthening of our French carriers in your hands.
Your challenge will:
- Be responsible for the entire sales process, from addressing and persuading our partners to win them over
- Take responsibility for the telephone sales of our value-added services in our French partner network (B2B existing customers)
- Significantly strengthen sennder’s brand towards our carriers
- Prioritize and manage carrier leads from our existing salesforce pool
- Generate new ideas to develop value added services for carriers
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships with carriers by offering smooth communication and attractive value-added services
To get there you will need:
- Sales talent and experiences in B2B telesales
- The ability to impact and influence customers and partners with a high degree of autonomy
- Flexibility and the drive to create real and measurable business results
- Strong and assertive communication skills, especially telephone etiquette
- Good organizational skills and proactive approach
- Knowledge in the logistics industry is a plus
- Self-motivation with ambitious goals
- Native French proficiency in addition to a good level of English
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.