If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. We believe humility is a wonderful thing and we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent. Please submit resumes in English
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
The Sales Manager - Value Added Services is a front line manager role here to develop and manage our Carrier-facing services sales team to strengthen our trusted carrier base. The role is based in our HQ, Berlin office.
Your challenge will be:
- Build up and scale our international inside Sales Team for Value Added Services as a front line manager
- Be the key performance driver of our carrier Sales with direct reporting to our Managing Directors
- Enhance our existing Sales processes and push your data-driven, efficient Sales strategy
- Closely work with our country General Managers to strengthen our Value Added Service across Europe
- Align carrier and supplier feedback with our Managing Directors to streamline the development of new and existing Value Added Services
To get there you will need:
- Strong drive to grow our Value Added Services Sales to an industry-leading level, a passion for building and impact
- Experience in building and leading highly successful and motivated sales teams
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Ability to work cross functionally with product and operations teams
- Data-driven and KPI-based management approach
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.