If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing technology startup sennder, which has its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more about us here.
The Sales Operations Manager is here to build and maintain a strong customer relationship. He or she creates trust and will identify opportunities to make processes more efficient and increase the profitability of our business. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
Your challenge will be:
- Determine go-to-market approaches and conduct regular business and resource planning. Iterate and improve our outbound sales and lead generation strategy
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics
- Create and manage processes related to the customer acquisition funnel, tender management or account management, among others
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
- Prepare executive presentations for top management
To get there you will need:
- Experience in Business Development, Sales Ops, Project management or Business Analytics roles
- Familiarity with databases and sales software. Ideally, previous experience with Salesforce DC
- Strong analytical skills. Mastering Excel is mandatory, SQL knowledge is a nice-to-have
- Project management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Plus, you master stakeholder management
- Fluent English. Fluency in German or other European languages are a plus
- Problem solver mentality and the ability to multitask
- What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 5 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.